Friday, March 5, 2010

Book 13

Book 13 is pretty small...

Mom

"Hey, Mom. Can I have some ice cream?" Me. "Well, I don't see why not." Mom

"Mom, I'm hungry but I don't want to make any food." Me. "The go outside and look for some manna from heaven." Mom

Daniel M.

Shh...I'm going to have to take you out into the hall.

Remember, even if you do get hit by one of the pitches it won't hurt very bad and you'll be ok.

Take it easy...and if it's easy take it twice.

That's just how life is and it's gonna suck forever.

Well...you're going to be miserable your whole life anyway, but...

Sometimes I don't have a very pleasant face. I mean a very pleasant look on my face.

Me

If you were a giant rat and had a mohawk, what color would it be?

All my heroes turned into humans this year.

Emotion is my palette and I paint myself everyday.

I really miss the old days...you know, back when love existed.

Clouds don't make me sad. The chemical imbalances in my brain make me sad, but clouds are fine.

If I find out that my entire existence is the crazed imaginings of a worried mind I'll be pissed.


Ben S.

She's legally a midget in 49 states!

It's not that we don't care, it's just not interesting.

Kurt Q.

I'm going to do this in Valley Girl Speech, but bear with me, I'm not a native speaker.

Do you ever have one of those mornings when you slowly realize what a mess you're in?

I just thought Sarah Palin sounded like a snarky hockey mom.

The best transitive verbs are violent.

"What's that word? For an animal skin?" Kurt. "Pelt." Lucas. "Yeah, that's right. If Sarah Palin were here she could tell us." Kurt.

Five years from now you probably won't remember any old English cases and you'll probably do fine in life.

Thomas M.

No...you really don't want the Lord to show you a sign.

Emily H.

I'm all for polygamy as long as it's same sex.

Randy D.

"Himmelshpak? What kind of name is that?" Chris. "Ah, he's a Vulcan mohel." Randy.

Rob C.

It's a real pain in the ass when you try to kill yourself and fall in love at the same time.

You know how you can be feckless--can you be 'fecked'? That's how I'm feeling: a low-grade feck.

No comments:

Post a Comment