Sunday, March 7, 2010

Book 14

Book 14...almost up to date!

Kurt Q.

When I was five I threw my sister's sock monek in the toilet. She was three. It was a very traumatic experience for both of us.

I'm just highlighting it for your supreme edification.

Stephen B.

My chickens can go & do whatever--they have a great social life.

If you as a fish, "do you know your momma?" they don't.

Randy D.

That sounds like something Maaike would say.

Me

I'm very funny. I enjoy me.

When it comes to proving my point, I don't need reality.

Daniel M.

I'm going to give you a hug because you're awesome.

I don't know if I'm humble so much as I just have really low self-esteem.

Optimism isn't as humorous as you'd think.

"God can hear you singing." Me. "Really? I wasn't sure any sound was coming out." Dan.

No comments:

Post a Comment